Patience may be a virtue, but it wasn't one that I was honoured with. When I was younger, it was common for me to purchase an item that I wanted just prior to my birthday or Christmas. This incensed my grandmother and mom. Earlier, they …( read more )
Search the Site
Worldwide MissionTuesday, December 10, 2019 – We pray for Captain In-Seob Won, who serves as a regular force military chaplain in Petawawa, Ontario, and for his ministry of presence with the diverse communities that are part of the Canadian Armed Forces. Pray that discouraged and dispairing soldiers and families would find meaning and hope for their lives through faith in Jesus Christ.
- orlanda: "Please pray for my dear friend M. She suffers from depression and anxiety and has just lost her..." (more)
- Pray for healing and good health: "Please pay for healing and good health for a daughter and a son who just buried their father."
- Response to Recent Reflection: "I have received quite a few responses to Sunday's devotional - too many to respond to..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's Verse2 Corinthians 6:14 – Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? (NIV)
Tuesday, December 10, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Angels We Have Heard On High
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Deuteronomy 26-28
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Jonah 1-2, Revelation 16:12-21
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: James 5:1-14
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- Subscribe For Yourself
- Gift Subscriptions
- Why aren't my devotionals arriving?
- Trouble-Shooting the Music
- See a Sample Devotional
- E-mail A Sample Devotional to Yourself
- Cancel Your Subscription
- Vacation-Stop Your Subscription
- Change Your Address
- Switch Your Version
* The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™