A friend of ours at the Meaford Long Term Care Centre died on December 28th, 2013. She was 105 years old. We got to know her through our involvement at the MLTCC over the years. She was an amazing woman with an unbelievable memory. I knew …( read more )
Search the Site
Worldwide MissionThursday, November 14, 2019 – On this International Day of Persons with Disabilities, we pray for a better world that is equitable and sustainable for everyone, where people with disabilities are respected and their rights are fully realized.
- More on "Beautiful Son": "I want to thank everyone who has held my son up in prayer throughout his ongoing recovery and would..." (more)
- More on "medical need": "Your prayers are still very much needed for A. Thank you."
- More on "Recovering but isolated": "Thank you for your prayers. This has been an amazing month full of healing. God is good and you..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's Verse2 Thessalonians 1:3 – We ought always to thank God for you, brothers, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love every one of you has for each other is increasing. (NIV)
Thursday, November 14, 2019:
- Subscribe For Yourself
- Gift Subscriptions
- Why aren't my devotionals arriving?
- Trouble-Shooting the Music
- See a Sample Devotional
- E-mail A Sample Devotional to Yourself
- Cancel Your Subscription
- Vacation-Stop Your Subscription
- Change Your Address
- Switch Your Version
* The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™