In the winter, our home gets very dry. Heating with wood adds to this problem. We therefore have a number of humidifiers around the place. Humidifiers blow moist air into the room, which helps to prevent dry, scratchy throats, itchy … Read more
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistrySunday, December 4, 2022 – In the Middle East — Please pray for J's salvation and that our friendship would be a mutual gift. I have had some victories in my language learning. Praise God. Pray that I would be sensitive to the Spirit and know how to be faithful, fruitful and obedient each day.
- UPDATE on Dave and the Ministry: "The ENT specialist found no problems with Dave's sinuses. But his anxiety and agitation have..." (more)
- Sister-in-law: "Please keep my sister-in-law, A, in your prayers .She has picked up an intestinal bug(?) and cannot..." (more)
- Sister: "Please keep my sister, D, in your prayers . She is back in hospital and if the fluid retention..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseJohn 8:12 – When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (NIV)
Today's Daily Manna2 Corinthians 3:17 – Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. (NIV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.