In May, the rhododendron beside my front porch buzzes with bees. They flit from flower to flower seeking sweet nectar. Occasionally, one hapless bee flies into my plastic-enclosed porch and buzzes along the plastic wall nearest the nectar-laden bush. It … (read more)
Search the Site
Worldwide MinistryThursday, July 29, 2021 – In Southeast Asia — Thank you for praying for those who were arrested. Some have been freed. They would appreciate your continued prayer for healing from their injuries. Please continue to pray for the Urygur people's healing and protedtion.
- More on "My son healing": "My son has his full G test tomorrow. Pray that he passes. He needs a win."
- More on "The Pain is Intense!": "Thank you for your prayers ... it means a lot to me to know that you are praying, as I am, that God..." (more)
- More on "Prayers please": "The Neurology clinic finally called and scheduled an appointment for August 2nd. I am hoping that..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VersePsalm 30:5 – For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaIsaiah 42:3 – A bruised reed he will not break, and a dimly burning wick he will not quench; he will faithfully bring forth justice. (NRSV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.