Some stories stick with us forever. During my first year at university, a Religious Studies professor shared one with our class, and it has stuck with me ever since. The story takes place during a Special Olympics track meet. From … (read more)
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your smartphone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryFriday, December 3, 2021 – In Mauritius—Pray for the Respite Ministry of St. Columba, a parish of the Presbyterian Church of Mauritius, that offers support to families caring for persons with learning disabilities. May their love and concern be observed and strike a chord in the hearts of these families. Pray that they will seek who Jesus is.
- More on "My son healing": "Please pray that my son finds a purpose. He is still depressed and now out of work and school. He..." (more)
- More on "A young Presbyterian preacher with cancer": "Thank you all for your prayers up till now. MK will be having her chest reconstruction surgery..." (more)
- Prayer: "Pray for healing for J.'s memory, and energy to be active and help her to take off her excess..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Search the Site
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseMatthew 1:22-23 – All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: "The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel" — which means, "God with us." (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaNehemiah 13:2b – Our God turned the curse into a blessing. (ESV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.