At five years of age, our eldest granddaughter is tiny, wiry, and very, very agile in both mind and physical abilities. She could climb out of her crib, up the counters, and over the back of the couch from an … (read more)
Search the Site
Worldwide MissionFriday, February 28, 2020 – In Angola—-Pray for plentiful but non-destructive rain, for the sick tp be physically snd spiritually healed, for an adequate supply of medications for the hospital and for courage, peace, and joy, through the Holy Spirit, for Angolans without adequate water, food and healthcare.
Daily MannaHe who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? (Romans 8:32 ESV)
- A new blessing from God!: "Father, thank you for the new addition to our family, my daughter D's first grandchild, Leah..." (more)
- Power in the blood of Jesus !: "Lord, I ask that you send a powerful message to all those that have heard your plan of salvation..." (more)
- More on "Healing": "I give God the glory. Things have been improving slowly and gradually. He who has begun the..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's ThoughtRemember He is the artist and you are only the picture. You can't see it. So quietly submit to be painted. – C.S. Lewis
Today's VerseJeremiah 2:28 – Where then are the gods you made for yourselves? Let them come if they can save you when you are in trouble! For you have as many gods as you have towns, O Judah. (NIV)
Friday, February 28, 2020:
- Today's Music1: Listen while you read: His Yoke Is Easy — The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's Podcast: The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's One-Year2 Scripture Passage: Psalms 24-26
- Today's Two-Year3 Scripture Passages: Exodus 4; John 4:1-26
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 2:15-3:15
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™
2 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
3 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
4 - Daily Manna is provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.