How often when someone asks, "How are you?" we instantly say, "I'm fine," when in fact we are not. Either we don't wish to talk about our problems, or we think, "Who really cares?" A while back, I sat for … (read more)
Search the Site
Worldwide MinistrySunday, April 11, 2021 – In the Middle East — Pray for the "3" that I shared with to come to know Jesus. Pray for God's favour and wisdom on our team and that He who made a path through the Sea would show us the path ahead. God is good and we celebrate His goodness and faithfulness. Join us in praising our Holy King.
- More on "Prayers for Dave and family": "How great to have milder and sunny, springlike weather! Dave and I enjoyed going to one of the..." (more)
- More on "Please pray for mental health and depression": "Thanks be to God, there is improvement here. Don went for his shot yesterday and we took a drive..." (more)
- Prayers for the Royal Family: "Many lives have passed during this pandemic, and not the least of whom is the passing of Prince..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's ThoughtLife Principle #3. God's Word is an immovable anchor in times of storm. – Dr. Charles F. Stanley
Today's Verse1 Corinthians 15:19 – If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaDeuteronomy 8:3b – Man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord. (NIV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.