My grandfather was a florist and a gardener. As a child, I spent many hours with him in his garden, which was in our backyard. I recall fondly how he would talk about being in partnership with God. He said … (read more)
Search the Site
Worldwide MinistrySaturday, January 23, 2021 – In British Columbia — Pray for Cariboo Presbyterian Church in Nazko, B.C., and their new leader, the Rev. Mark Carter. May their outreach ministries flourish as they connect with new families, and new believers are reborn.
- More on "Pray for my Mom": "Thank you for your prayers my Mom is back home at the nursing home and all tests were negative. She..." (more)
- OAD: "Dear God - please be with your servant M who is suffering terribly from the dual maladies of..." (more)
- Mrs.: "Pray for my 18 year old grandson. He has dropped out of school and is with the wrong crowd. He is..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's Verse2 Corinthians 12:9 – But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. (NIV)
Daily MannaProverbs 21:31 – The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but the victory belongs to the Lord. (ESV)
Saturday, January 23, 2021:
- Today's Music1: Listen while you read: O Word Of God Incarnate — The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's Podcast: The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's Bible Reading:2 Revelation 5:1-14
- Today's One-Year3 Scripture Passage: Joshua 16-20
- Today's Two-Year4 Scripture Passages: Deuteronomy 21:22-22:30; Matthew 15
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.