We are likely all familiar with the story of Jesus' resurrection, recounted by Matthew in the 28th chapter of his gospel. But I would imagine many of us, including myself, are not extremely familiar with the actions of the guards … Read more
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistrySunday, June 26, 2022 – In Malawi — Give thanks for the care and support that the local church is helping provide to vulnerable children in Malawi through Presbyterian World Service and Development. May they see the loving care from the people of the church and seek it for themselves.
- War - Things get worse! RM: "Dear all, Things are getting worse in the war with Ukraine. Now Kaliningrad - a Russian satellite..." (more)
- Pray for healing for a baby: "Pray for healing for a 4 month old baby who was born premature, and is in therapy for tight muscles..." (more)
- Daughter: "Please pray that I will be faithful and persevere in praying for my daughter . Ask the Lord to let..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseLeviticus 19:18 – Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaDeuteronomy 28:10 – All the peoples of the earth shall see that you are called by the name of the Lord. (NRSV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.