I remember a Bible that I purchased some years ago. I reverently placed it on the coffee table. Each time I dusted, I would take it and carefully remove it, dust it off and put it back into its revered … (read more)
Search the Site
Worldwide MinistryMonday, May 17, 2021 – In the Middle East — In this city and country, pray for wisdom, boldness, and strength as we encourage people to put their trust not in their health, their jobs, or their relationships, but in Jesus.
- Need prayers for health, hoping for weight loss: "Prayer for me to a have permanent weight loss. I've been gaining a lot of weight and doctor..." (more)
- More on "Reverend": "We are making progress in lifting awareness of how fair funding benefits all students and all..." (more)
- More on "Reverend": "My friend has experienced a miraculously successful stem cell transplant. He is feeling better and..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's ThoughtThe devil's snares are never set in the middle of God's road.
Today's VerseProverbs 10:29 – The way of the Lord is a refuge for the righteous, but it is the ruin of those who do evil. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaIsaiah 54:13 – All your children will be taught by the Lord, and great will be their peace. (NIV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.