No devotional was posted today because of a bug in the automatic update script. … Read more
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryThursday, August 11, 2022 – In Nicaragua — Join Threefold Ministries in praying for families in Nicaraguan communities during this rainy season, that they might find secure shelter – physically, emotionally, financially, and spiritually. Fill their hearts with peace and joy from the Lord.
- Chemo Appointment: "On Friday August 12, I have my second Chemo appointment. When I had my first Chemo treatment I had..." (more)
- Daughter: "Please help me to pray fervently for my daughter and for myself. I am losing hope but I am waiting..." (more)
- UPDATE on Dave!: "For Dave, we are waiting on the next steps. Last week he had a hospital referral for a sinus x-ray...." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VersePsalm 119:14 – I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaGenesis 18:14a – Is any thing too hard for the Lord? (KJV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.