This PrayerLine request has been removed.Either it was outdated or it has been superceded by a newer prayer request. Thank you for your prayers.
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSunday, May 26, 2019 – (Healing and Reconciliation Sunday) Pray for the continued efforts to respond to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission's 94 Calls to Action. Ask God to give strength to people striving for a Canada where Indigenous rights are honoured and healing can flourish.
- More on "Rejected young father": "The judge listened to her rather than him. He is not allowed to see any of his three children. He..." (more)
- More on "Prayer for my brother Jerry": "My brother Jerry will have a catheter on his shoulder for dialysis. Then his fistula will be..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseIsaiah 25:1 – O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago. (NIV)
Sunday, May 26, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Just A Closer Walk With Thee
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Luke 5-6
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Chronicles 11; 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: John 14:15-31
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- Subscribe For Yourself
- Gift Subscriptions
- Why aren't my devotionals arriving?
- Trouble-Shooting the Music
- See a Sample Devotional
- E-mail A Sample Devotional to Yourself
- Cancel Your Subscription
- Vacation-Stop Your Subscription
- Change Your Address
- Switch Your Version
* The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™