Now you can include the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your news feeds or listen to on the way to work.
Once you have a feed reader in place, with your mouse, left-click and drag over the following URL to highlight it, and click on the "Copy" icon in your browser's menu bar.
Clicking on the orange RSS icon at the top right of this page will also open a page which will give you the opportunity to subscribe to the feed.
If you already have iTunes installed on your computer, click here to open the PresbyCan Daily Devotional podcast in iTunes.
If you don't have iTunes installed, follow these directions:
- Download software for Apple's iTunes, Juice, or any other podcasting program.
The podcasting program will automatically locate and download the latest editions of the PresbyCan Daily Devotional podcast onto your computer, and then synchronize with your iPod or MP3 player.
- With your mouse, left-click and drag over the following
to highlight it, and click on the "Copy" icon in your browser's menu bar.
- Copy the URL into your podcast program.
Look for the area in your podcast program that asks for subscription information, and copy the URL to that location. In Apple's iTunes program, click on "Advanced > Subscribe to Podcast...", and add the URL to the window that pops up. In the Juice program, click on "Tools > Add a Feed...", and add the URL to the window that pops up.
- Connect your portable music device to your computer.
- Click "update" on your podcast program.
Your podcast program will automatically locate and download our latest podcast to your computer, and then synchronize it with your iPod or portable MP3 player.
A feed reader automatically checks for updates on websites that the user chooses. The content from many different websites is gathered into one place for easy reading by the user, saving the time that the user would spend visiting all the different websites involved. Feed readers with podcasting capabilities are also able to download media files and automatically load them onto media players like iPods.
A podcast is an audio broadcast streamed across the Internet for users to download onto their computers and portable audio devices.
Subscribing to a specific podcast "feed" enables a user to automatically update their computer with the latest edition of a particular audio broadcast, known as a podcast "channel."
The word podcast combines the words "iPod" (Apple's popular portable MP3 device) and "broadcast" to describe the ability for anybody — from independent producers to large media corporations — to create audio broadcasts to share online.
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Sunday, January 26, 2020: Weather Predictions And More by Dee Renaud (listen now)
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Saturday, January 25, 2020: Blurred Vision by Rod Marshall (listen now)
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Friday, January 24, 2020: The New Car by Gail Lundquist (listen now)
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Thursday, January 23, 2020: Don't Worry; Be Happy by Martin Wiles (listen now)
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Wednesday, January 22, 2020: Wash Day by Diane Virginia Cunio (listen now)
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Tuesday, January 21, 2020: When You Don't Know What To Do by Joel Jongkind (listen now)
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Monday, January 20, 2020: The Hall Of Fame by Shirley Moulton (listen now)
Back to the Site Guide