Now you can include the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your news feeds or listen to on the way to work.
Once you have a feed reader in place, with your mouse, left-click and drag over the following URL to highlight it, and click on the "Copy" icon in your browser's menu bar.
Clicking on the orange RSS icon at the top right of this page will also open a page which will give you the opportunity to subscribe to the feed.
If you already have iTunes installed on your computer, click here to open the PresbyCan Daily Devotional podcast in iTunes.
If you don't have iTunes installed, follow these directions:
- Download software for Apple's iTunes, Juice, or any other podcasting program.
The podcasting program will automatically locate and download the latest editions of the PresbyCan Daily Devotional podcast onto your computer, and then synchronize with your iPod or MP3 player.
- With your mouse, left-click and drag over the following
to highlight it, and click on the "Copy" icon in your browser's menu bar.
- Copy the URL into your podcast program.
Look for the area in your podcast program that asks for subscription information, and copy the URL to that location. In Apple's iTunes program, click on "Advanced > Subscribe to Podcast...", and add the URL to the window that pops up. In the Juice program, click on "Tools > Add a Feed...", and add the URL to the window that pops up.
- Connect your portable music device to your computer.
- Click "update" on your podcast program.
Your podcast program will automatically locate and download our latest podcast to your computer, and then synchronize it with your iPod or portable MP3 player.
A feed reader automatically checks for updates on websites that the user chooses. The content from many different websites is gathered into one place for easy reading by the user, saving the time that the user would spend visiting all the different websites involved. Feed readers with podcasting capabilities are also able to download media files and automatically load them onto media players like iPods.
A podcast is an audio broadcast streamed across the Internet for users to download onto their computers and portable audio devices.
Subscribing to a specific podcast "feed" enables a user to automatically update their computer with the latest edition of a particular audio broadcast, known as a podcast "channel."
The word podcast combines the words "iPod" (Apple's popular portable MP3 device) and "broadcast" to describe the ability for anybody — from independent producers to large media corporations — to create audio broadcasts to share online.
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Monday, August 2, 2021: Best Lists Ever by Rose DeShaw (listen now)
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Sunday, August 1, 2021: A Kite, An Answered Prayer, And A Song by Sharon Lundquist (listen now)
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Saturday, July 31, 2021: An Invitation by John Stuart (listen now)
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Friday, July 30, 2021: Our Two Power Sources by Diane Eaton (listen now)
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Thursday, July 29, 2021: Patience And Persistence by Saranne Penberthy (listen now)
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Wednesday, July 28, 2021: Upcycling by Rod Marshall (listen now)
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Tuesday, July 27, 2021: Running By Faith by Martin Wiles (listen now)
Back to the Site Guide