Fill in the boxes below to send your friend(s) a personalized copy of the devotional for Saturday, September 20, 2014. You can send from 1 to 5 addresses at once. Make sure you double-check the spelling.
Search the Site
Worldwide MinistryThursday, June 4, 2020 – In Cuba — Pray for Cuban churches which have suspended services, but unlike in other parts of the world they cannot just move to online services. Very few Cubans have internet access. Ask the Lord to show Cuban pastors how they can minister to their congregations in times without church services. Ask the Lord to use His people, Cuban Christians, to be a source of blessing to the nation during these days of dismay and fear with COVID 19.
Daily MannaFor God says, "At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you." (2 Corinthians 6:2a NLT)
- More on "Prayers please": "I went for the repeat mammogram which still showed an abnormality, but was unchanged in size. I am..." (more)
- Peace in the Land: "Father, we need peace in the world. While some people are demonstrating peacefully, others are..." (more)
- More on "Stage 4 Kidney Failure": "Job's prostate biopsy was cancelled last week and he will go to the University of Virginia..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's ThoughtWe were promised sufferings. They were part of the program. We were even told, "Blessed are they that mourn," and I accept it. I've got nothing that I hadn't bargained for. Of course it is different when the thing happens to oneself, not to others, and in reality, not imagination. – C.S. Lewis
Today's VerseEphesians 6:4 – Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord. (NIV)
Thursday, June 4, 2020:
- Today's Music1: Listen while you read: O Breath Of Life — The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's Podcast: The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's One-Year2 Scripture Passage: Exodus 37-40
- Today's Two-Year3 Scripture Passages: Leviticus 6:8-7:10; Acts 15:1-21
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 8:1-9
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™
2 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
3 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
4 - Daily Manna is provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.