Fill in the boxes below to send your friend(s) a personalized copy of the devotional for Wednesday, October 28, 2009. You can send from 1 to 5 addresses at once. Make sure you double-check the spelling.
Search the Site
Worldwide MissionTuesday, March 31, 2020 – In South Sudan — Pray for peace in Duro and the surounding areas; pray for the government peace process., delayed again. Pray for those in charge to be calm in the storm of their lives and seek the good of all. Praise God that the flooding in some areas has improved and many roads have reopened.
Daily MannaIf you ask anything in My name, I will do it. (John 14:14 NKJV)
- More on "God's Healing": "Praise God D is hanging on. She was given a new drug, which stopped the decline of her hemoglobin..." (more)
- More on "Stage 4 Kidney Failure": "Job had a hard time with the surgery to prepare him for dialysis. He is starting his second week of..." (more)
- Virus be gone in Jesus name!: "Lord, protect those around the world that are forced to go to go to their work or have to leave..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Words of Comfort for Troubled TimesGod Our Protector – Psalm 91:1-4 – Whoever goes to the Lord for safety, whoever remains under the protection of the Almighty, can say to him, "You are my defender and protector. You are my God; in you I trust." He will keep you safe from all hidden dangers and from all deadly diseases. He will cover you with his wings; you will be safe in his care; his faithfulness will protect and defend you. (GNT)
Today's VerseProverbs 3:31-32 – Do not envy a violent man or choose any of his ways, for the Lord detests a perverse man but takes the upright into his confidence. (NIV)
Tuesday, March 31, 2020:
- Today's Music1: Listen while you read: The Lord's My Shepherd — The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's Podcast: The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's One-Year2 Scripture Passage: Mark 5-6
- Today's Two-Year3 Scripture Passages: Exodus 31; John 12:20-36
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: John 11:45-57
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™
2 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
3 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
4 - Daily Manna and Words of Comfort are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.