Can you remember what gift you received at Christmas twenty-five years ago? I can! When our son was quite small, he saved up about two dollars to buy Christmas gifts for his mother and me. I went with him to … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSaturday, December 15, 2018 – Pray that God will be with churches as they prepare Christmas baskets for their communities. May receiving families and our congregations join together to experience the hope, peace, joy, and love of Advent and prepare for the coming of the Lord.
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayOptimists are as often wrong as pessimists, but they are far happier.
Verse for TodayLuke 1:30-33 – The angel said to [Mary], "Do not be afraid, you have found favor with God. You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever." (NIV)
Saturday, December 15, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Acts 23-24
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Kings 12; Philippians 1:12-30
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Philippians 4:2-23
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own