A few months ago, I left Soroti, Uganda — my home and mission field — to have an eight-day vacation with my parents in Ireland. Arriving at the airport, I could barely grab my bags off the luggage carousel because I was experiencing two …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, August 21, 2019 – Give thanks for the leaders of the National Indigenous Ministries Council, and ask for blessings on them as they serve their communities.
- More on "Family": "I want to thank you all for the prayers. God is so wonderful. I can feel a difference. There is..." (more)
- home/daughters health in school year: "My daughter suffers from anxiety and ADD and stomach chronic esophagitis. Her name is Geniya and at..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseMatthew 11:28 – Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (NIV)
Wednesday, August 21, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Come Let Us All Unite And Sing
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 1 Chronicles 10-14
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalms 124-125
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Hebrews 12:1-17
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- Subscribe For Yourself
- Gift Subscriptions
- Why aren't my devotionals arriving?
- Trouble-Shooting the Music
- See a Sample Devotional
- E-mail A Sample Devotional to Yourself
- Cancel Your Subscription
- Vacation-Stop Your Subscription
- Change Your Address
- Switch Your Version
* The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™