I'll never forget the "Holy Room" in my childhood house. We didn't call it that, but that's how it got treated. Although holy means sacred and consecrated, it also means set apart and separate from common use. This is the definition that …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, October 24, 2018 – Pray for those who are discerning a call to ministry, that they would have a spirit of hope and humility that opens them to learn what they may need.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayIt's never too soon to be kind, but it can be too late.
Verse for TodayProverbs 9:10 – The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. (NIV)
Wednesday, October 24, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Thy Way Not Mine O Lord
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 122-124
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Samuel 17:5-29; 2 Corinthians 6:1-13
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Job 42:1-17
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own