As a child, I remember walking with my parents through an old, abandoned house in the woods, not far from my aunt's residence. This property had been vandalized by neighbourhood kids, and there was broken glass and debris everywhere. Despite … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, December 12, 2018 – Take time during the consumer-driven Christmas rush to think about and be thankful for what it means to have "enough".
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayGod is with us in our waiting.
Verse for TodayGalatians 4:4-5 – When the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under law, that we might receive the full rights of sons. (NIV)
Wednesday, December 12, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Good Christian Men Rejoice
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 143-145
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Kings 10; Ephesians 6:18-24
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Zephaniah 1:1-18
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own