It had been a long, dry summer. The crops were parched in the fields. The grass, on which the cattle grazed, was brown and dry. A few more days and it would be gone. What would happen to our cattle … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, July 23, 2019 – Pray for all the young adult participants of the Caribbean and North America Council for Mission's 2019 Young Adults in Mission work camp as they meet under the theme "What does the Lord require of me?" in Curacao.
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's Verse1 Timothy 4:14 – Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through a prophetic message when the body of elders laid their hands on you. (NIV)
Tuesday, July 23, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Jesus Thou Joy Of Loving Hearts
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Leviticus 19-21
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Ecclesiastes 1; Hebrews 10:1-10
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 18:1-15
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- Subscribe For Yourself
- Gift Subscriptions
- Why aren't my devotionals arriving?
- Trouble-Shooting the Music
- See a Sample Devotional
- E-mail A Sample Devotional to Yourself
- Cancel Your Subscription
- Vacation-Stop Your Subscription
- Change Your Address
- Switch Your Version
* The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™