Getting the big head can push us away from God and others. Henry was a close friend of my father's, but they were different. Dad was quiet and reserved; Henry was outgoing and comical. Dad held post-graduate degrees; Henry never made it …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, February 19, 2019 – Pray for the moderators of presbyteries as they seek to enable the good order and effective pastoral work of the presbyteries.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for TodayProverbs 14:21 – He who despises his neighbor sins, but blessed is he who is kind to the needy. (NIV)
Tuesday, February 19, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Lead On O King Eternal
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Genesis 28-31
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Judges 12-13; Matthew 27:27-44
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 26:1-25
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- * The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™