Last year, I had emergency surgery and nearly died. For a week after I was released from the hospital, had it not been for the kindness of my son-in-law's sister, I would not have had a place to go. My landlord had just sold his house when …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, December 12, 2018 – Take time during the consumer-driven Christmas rush to think about and be thankful for what it means to have "enough".
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayGod is with us in our waiting.
Verse for TodayGalatians 4:4-5 – When the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under law, that we might receive the full rights of sons. (NIV)
Wednesday, December 12, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Good Christian Men Rejoice
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 143-145
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Kings 10; Ephesians 6:18-24
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Zephaniah 1:1-18
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own