I'll never forget the "Holy Room" in my childhood house. We didn't call it that, but that's how it got treated. Although holy means sacred and consecrated, it also means set apart and separate from common use. This is the definition that …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, February 20, 2019 – (World Day of Social Justice) Pray for Presbyterian World Service and Development partner, the Garu Centre in Ghana, as they provide training and emotional support to people living with disabilities.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for TodayIsaiah 1:17 – Learn to do right! Seek justice, encourage the oppressed. (NIV)
Wednesday, February 20, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: The Lord's Prayer
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Judges 12-16
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Judges 14-15; Matthew 27:45-56
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 45:1-13
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- * The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™