Earlier today, I was trying very hard to concentrate on reading my Bible passages for the day. But there was a black squirrel outside in the garden, racing up and down the trees, loudly admonishing and directing protest at some … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, April 23, 2019 – Pray for congregational stewardship and mission committees as they work to inspire vision and enthusiasm.
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's ThoughtWhatever you do, find the God-centered, Christ-exalting, Bible-saturated passion of your life, and find your way to say it and live for it and die for it. – John Piper
Today's VersePsalm 146:1-2 – Praise the Lord, O my soul. I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. (NIV)
Tuesday, April 23, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Look Ye Saints
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Exodus 13-16
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 1 Chronicles 6:54- 6:54-81; Luke 20:20-26
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 26:1-19
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- Subscribe For Yourself
- Gift Subscriptions
- Why aren't my devotionals arriving?
- Trouble-Shooting the Music
- See a Sample Devotional
- E-mail A Sample Devotional to Yourself
- Cancel Your Subscription
- Vacation-Stop Your Subscription
- Change Your Address
- Switch Your Version
* The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™