One day, we had a discussion about things that we like to eat and things that we don't like. I can eat most foods, but I do admit that there are some that I have learned to eat over the years, and there are still some that I'm not crazy …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSaturday, October 20, 2018 – Pray for Ms. Anne Krauss who serves as the convenor of the Ministry Committee for the Presbytery of Vancouver Island.
- Update on "New employment": "Update on "M". As well as her hip and knee problems, she is now being tested for liver..." (more)
- Update on "A possible bad situation": "My prayers were answered. The people drank in moderation and there were no incidents. I think that..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayTime is but the fringe of eternity.
Verse for TodayPsalm 51:12 – Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. (NIV)
Saturday, October 20, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: All Hail To Thee Immanuel
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Acts 7-8
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Samuel 14; 2 Corinthians 4:1-15
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Job 38:19-38
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own