One of our local churches has a "Blue Christmas" service every year. I haven't yet been able to get to one, but I presume that it is for people who are sad during the holiday. I think that when people are feeling sad, more sadness will …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, February 21, 2019 – When Cecilia Jeffrey Indian Residential School moved from Shoal Lake, Manitoba, to Kenora, Ontario, in 1929, promises were broken. Pray that Presbyterians will continue to seek reconciliation for breaking promises to the Indigenous people of Canada.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for TodayPsalm 75:1 – We give thanks to you, O God, we give thanks, for your Name is near; men tell of your wonderful deeds. (NIV)
Thursday, February 21, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Praise Him Praise Him
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 21-23
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalm 83
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 45:14-28
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- * The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™