The other night as I lay in bed contemplating the day's finished work and what needed to be done on the morrow, once again, I felt somewhat overwhelmed: so much to do, so little time to do it in. It was then that the story of God feeding …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, February 18, 2019 – Give thanks for Presbyterians who work to build the world in God's image of justice, peace, health, security, and community for all.
- My brother-in-law went to rest with the Lord!: "With a heavy heart, my brother-in-law didn't make it! The Lord took him on February 14th,..." (more)
- Pray for all the people in your personal community.: "Pray for everyone in your personal community. Valentine's Day can be tough! God loves you!!!..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for TodayPsalm 107:1 – Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. (NIV)
Monday, February 18, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: In The Sweet By And By
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Romans 13-14
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Judges 11; Matthew 27:1-26
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Luke 6:32-49
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- * The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™