It seemed as though my well had run dry regarding devotional material, because I have only so many experiences to draw from. But I had an email today from a sister in Christ. After commenting on one of my devotionals, she wrote, "I pray …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, October 16, 2018 – (World Food Day) Celebrate in prayer the voice of Canadians as they demonstrate support for Canada's role in the movement to end global hunger and poverty through the "I Care" campaign.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodaySmiles never go up in price or down in value.
Verse for TodayPsalm 19:14 – May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. (NIV)
Tuesday, October 16, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: All Creatures Of Our God And King
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 2 Chronicles 21-24
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Samuel 10; 2 Corinthians 1:12-24
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Hosea 14:1-9
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own